Thursday 23 February 2012

Introduction

Hello!!

I’m Nic Lines, I'm 27, married and a Father. I love Jesus and His Church and lead the Youth work at Bishops Stortford Community Church. I have lots of passions in life but feel like I want to spend the majority of my time on this blog looking faith, leadership and life lessons! I hope you enjoy.


I wanted to start by explaining why I’m starting a blog. There are two main reasons:


1) I think I’ll enjoy it
I am a preacher and a thinker. I love to talk about my beliefs and theology. I love to debate and discuss. I enjoy deep conversations and looking at how what we believe impacts what we do. So I think that writing a blog will engage me and give me enjoyment!


2) I feel that I’ve got stuff to share
One day I’d like to write a book and so I guess this is the first step I’m taking towards that! Maybe you, as the reader, can help me to find out if writing is a gift I should pursue or not!!


Essentially the blog is for me! I do have lots of secondary reasons (such as being controversial, finding out peoples opinions and having a platform to discuss current events) but  these are the justifications that my posts will be founded on and motivated by. 

I’m aiming to blog at least twice a month and I’m very keen to keep the blogs short and interactive! So please join with me on my journey, get involved, comment, disagree and discuss but most importantly please do enjoy!
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment